‘Aleda has a babbling brook running through her office. Valerie is taking a pause at 1.30pm. Rose is talking to everyone about love. Mary is healing people with shooting stars. Heather is feeling great when she walks the dog. Linda is making sacred space in the kitchen. Reannan is walking into a Harry Potter workplace every day. What a great retreat!’
– MICHELE MCNIFF, R.N. | RETREAT ASSISTANT
A great way to spend quality time with Wah! An immersion in yoga and healing practices in a beautiful retreat setting. In one joyful weekend, you’ll make space in your body, mind and spirit for an attitude of healing, love and possibility.
Morning Yoga & Self-Healing practice or QiDance with great music. Afternoon exploration of meditation, healing states, TalkToneHeal and chanting. Great food, great community, great conversations. Relaxation time, spa treatments, hot soak pool.
New Years Retreat includes a high energy kirtan concert with Wah!’s full band on New Years Eve. And don’t be surprised if there’s a flash mob kirtan in the redwoods one afternoon, integrating with other workshops in joyful song!
You can expect:
– Yoga & Self-Healing practices (tapping, meridian stimulation, breathing and movement to release stagnation and empower the body)
– Qi Dance (movement to restore your electromagnetic field and create positive energy flows in the body using elements of Qigong, Yoga, TaiChi, Reiki and Dance)
– Kirtan (call-and-response singing in Sanskrit)
– Discussions about healing and strategies for stress reduction
– TalkToneHeal (meditative exercises done individually and in partners)
– Cultivation of loving attitude and community
Check EventsPage for next Retreat with Wah!
Get to know Wah! through her books Healing: A Vibrational Exchange and Dedicating Your Life to Spirit
Book Wah! for a Retreat
Contact: wah (at) wahmusic.com