‘Our trainees get so much from Wah!’s YTT presentations. She transmits information and spiritual energy.’
– KATHLEEN HOLM | YOGAFLOWSF
Yoga Teacher Training
Wah! lectures on Mantra, Meditation, Ayurveda, Self-Healing, Yama & Niyama, Pranayama & Pratyahaar, and other subjects related to Yoga Teacher Training. She is a regular teacher for YogaFlowSF YTT in San Francisco and LEAP YTT in Folsom. She is a guest lecturer at Yoga Teacher Trainings around the world.
You can expect to:
– review the 8 limbs of yoga and what the goal of yoga is
– learn by doing (chant mantra in mantra lecture, practice meditation in meditation lecture, etc.)
– hone your skills (pronunciation of Sanskrit, breathing, eye focus, etc.)
– learn ways to incorporate these things into yoga teaching or daily practice
– talk with a partner about what you’re experiencing in these practices
– share in the group to expand our collective wisdom
– hear stories of deities and spiritual masters from India
Get acquainted with Wah! through her books Self Care: Building a Smarter, Stronger, More Peaceful Self, Healing: A Vibrational Exchange and Dedicating Your Life to Spirit.
Wah!’s teachings are also offered in ISH Trainings and the experience of her Healing Concert a multi-media concert which combines projections, slow moving laser lights and live music by Wah! to inspire world peace and peace within.
Book Wah! for your Yoga Teacher Training
Contact: wah (at) wahmusic.com