‘Our trainees get so much from Wah!’s YTT presentations. She transmits information and spiritual energy.’
– KATHLEEN HOLM | YOGAFLOWSF
Which mantras should I chant? Do I sing them or recite them monotone? Wah! introduces various mantras, proper pronunciation, introduction to deities, ways to practice mantra repetition, benefits and applications of mantra chanting. Wah! is a regular teacher for YogaFlowSF YTT in San Francisco and LEAP YTT in Folsom. She is a guest lecturer at Yoga Teacher Trainings around the world.
You can expect to:
– learn about Om
– chant mantras aloud, monotone or singing
– hone your skills (pronunciation of Sanskrit, breathing, eye focus, etc.)
– learn ways to incorporate mantra into yoga teaching or daily practice
– talk with a partner about what you’re experiencing in these practices
– share in the group to expand our collective wisdom
– hear stories of deities and spiritual masters from India
Get acquainted with Wah! through her books Self Care: Building a Smarter, Stronger, More Peaceful Self, Healing: A Vibrational Exchange and Dedicating Your Life to Spirit.
Wah!’s teachings are also offered in ISH Trainings and the experience of her Healing Concert a multi-media concert which combines projections, slow moving laser lights and live music by Wah! to inspire world peace and peace within.
Book Wah! for Mantra Immersion
Contact: wah (at) wahmusic.com